Google Search

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Salute to those souls who bring freedom to us...



That is 1927,December 18. In front of gorakpur central jail a lady is waiting for permission to visit the jail to see his son who was sentenced to death, A guy whose legs and hands are tied from chains enters and this is last chance to him to speck with mother in his life whose eyes are fill up by tears calls 'AMMA' after seeing the son face his mother tells, Why u r Crying my Child..? I thought my son is real hero listening your name these British government flattuers, but I never thought that my son is afraid to death, every one will be die one day but son like u only find achievement in their death.

This is lines told by one of famous Indian freedom fighter Ramprasad bismilas’s mother. Salute to both mother and his great son.

Happy Independence Day Friends

Jai Hind.


No comments:

Post a Comment